To protect the health and safety of our community while continuing to perform live shows – the following policy is in effect at HUGE at all times:
– All patrons, staff, students and performers must be fully vaccinated
– Masks are required at all times (except for performers on stage)
– Beginning September 1st – proof of vaccination will be required for entry
Why is this policy necessary?
This decision was not taken lightly, and is to ensure the safety of our community — the price of your ticket should not include exposure to a deadly virus
What forms of proof are accepted?
Proof of vaccination may include a physical card or a photo of a complete vaccination card that shows a final dose at least fourteen days prior to the event
Where can I get a COVID-19 test?
You can find a free testing location near you HERE.
What do I do if I lost my vaccination card?
What precautions are being taken for classes?
Here are the COVID-19 procedures we’ve instituted to maximize safety at improv classes at HUGE.
- Everyone is vaccinated, and all students and teachers will show proof of vaccination at the first class.
- We will all be wearing masks during class.
- We have reduced the class sizes, instead of 16-18 students, they are 12-14 students, to make sure there is adequate space to spread out.
- We ask that students with symptoms or close-contact with infected persons do not come to class. Emergency refunds available.
- We will have no games, exercises or scenes that involve physical contact.
- We have had the HVAC contractor check that our filters are clean.
- We have hand sanitizer and masks available.
- We will offer an improv showcase at the end of classes, the audience seating will be capped at 75% capacity, and they will show proof of vaccination and be masked.
- Students who have had exposure can return to class after one negative test, students who have had COVID-19 can return to class after two negative tests 24 hours apart. https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/quarguide.pdf
- We will follow all the latest news and charts, to make any adjustments needed during the class term.
- We will always keep our COVID-19 policies up-to-date via a link on the front page of hugetheater.com
- Students and teachers should follow these procedures if they should contract COVID-19 or be exposed to someone who has: https://www.hugetheater.com/blog/2021/09/16/covid-mitigation-policies-for-huge-classes/