Friends of HUGE Theater!
This is HUGE’s Managing Director Sean Dillon. Hi! Hello! How are you? I am posting because we have exciting news to share: HUGE is doing a big revamp of our membership program, to help more of our community enjoy a greater sense of connection to the theater. Now is the time to join your friends on the Member list!
Why are our members so important? Because they help us accomplish all these things:
- Financial stability for the theater
- Opportunities for students to study improv, regardless of their economic situation
- Subsidies for programs that make our improv community richer in diversity
- Space to take risks on ambitious shows, groups, and projects that may not always break even
And what does the revamp actually mean? Well…
- We’re moving to a new, fancier platform called NeonCRM to track memberships and donations, helping us better serve our contributors, and making accidentally lapsed memberships a thing of the past.
- We’re adding new “Supporter” tiers, down to $5 per month, to make engagement more achievable for more folks.
- And… we’re adding new thank-you benefits for all our Supporters and Members!
Check out our Donate page to see all the levels and benefits, and to sign up today. ALL active Members and Supporters signed up by the end of our “HUGE Love” Valentine’s member drive on Feb 28 will receive a commemorative 2019 HUGE challenge coin that won’t be available any other way. So don’t wait! Come join us in showing HUGE some love. This is a challenging time for theaters and other non-profits, but you can help us keep us going strong!
HUGE Improv Theater